Product Strategy & Design
Whether you're exploring opportunities, planning a new product or trying to improve on an existing one, experience design techniques will help you meet your organizational goals through delighting your users. Find a balance that uses the power of feasible technology.
Make your users part of your design process at key stages. Information on wants and needs are important, as is data on actual behavior. Identify gaps in user knowledge, gain insights through research, and capture those findings in a way that helps your team make strong design decisions.
Companies are realizing that being customer-centric is one of the key advantages that make a successful brand. How can you develop a shared creative vision within your organization, and the skills that support it across departments and over time?
I can help you with...
- Experience Strategy
- User Experience Design for Products & Services
- User Insights via Design Research
- User Modeling
- Requirements Definition
- Design Validation
- Conceptual & Detailed Interaction Design
- Information Architecture
- Creative Team Leadership
- Team & Organizational Development
- Corporate Training
Using design tools like...
- Stakeholder Interviews
- User Interviews & Observation
- Design Principle Creation
- Sketching Sessions
- Wireframing (Balsamiq, Axure and more)
- Site Maps and Flows
- Customer Journeys
- Card Sorts
- Affinity Diagramming
- Usability Testing
- Short or Extended Custom Courses
- Collaborative Innovation Workshops
Contact Carolyn with any questions about skills or availability.